Hi everyone,
hopes you are having a great Sunday I am blogging because I am about to start some painting but my brain is still going around on how I am going to approach it. My little dog Gizmo who is 15cm high is behind me barking as he always does just as I am about to start something. He is not barking because I am about to start something but because he cant get on the bed. Mind you he does have steps to get up on his own,  but Frankie my other dog is in his way, well he thinks she is in the way. mental, but love them to bits and now they have had their snack they are ready to have a snooze while I am here.
Let's get back to what I am blogging on today. today we are back to my art. This was a photo I took as an exercise for assessment . My theme was "Domestic Violence" 


The next image was taken at home with my photography lights for Lighting 

This was taken in my garden one-day last year 

This one was a print I made when studying my Diploma in Visual Arts at Swinburne.

As you can see I love creating art, and photography immensely. The experience, the relaxation, and calmness I get when doing either of those mediums, l cannot get from anything else. 
With one exception, I enjoy being with my self, in my home. with my dogs.  The only equal, to my creating,  is Peace. 
Home is my Zen
Art is my Zen
Photography is my Zen
My Dogs and cat are my Zen
Have a beautiful day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog