Hi to all on this beautiful day loving this weather, gone are the days when I would lay out in the sun getting roasted just to get a tan. Don't do, it has consequences in later life. to day I thought we might look at some of my images from the past.
 
This is a charcoal drawing on material we had to make a little book for school when doing my Diploma in Visual Arts 

This was another drawing of the same time book

 This I took in 1998 for school when doing a cert in Photography and darkroom Procedures.

 This was taken at the Melbourne Zoo not sure when think it was around 2010

 Melbourne Zoo
Full moon last year

Snakeskin, taken with a macro lens


Closeup of my eyes after my father, then a year later my brother.  I wanted to see if emotional scars can be seen through the eyes. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog