Some oldies

Hi to all you bloggers artist performers etc etc.
Still not ready to show my new stuff yet, having trouble finding my Mo Jo, and need a canvas. Stuff this working on small paper so use to canvas and oils cant wait to have some money to buy stuff.
Any how thought l would show you some earlier paintings.
This was our Graduation Exhibition in  Diploma of Arts at Swinburne University Wantirna South. The Exhibition its self was held at Art Space in Brunswick. All the students had to organised this from woe to  go eg. printers gallery invites refreshments sponsors. It was the best night we all had learnt so much and were very proud in what we had achieved for the 2years we had studied.
Tomorrow l will show the next exhibition l did for my Bachelors l had changed so much since the diploma.  l  think l found my MoJo, my own style.
Have a great day eveyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog