I pinched this photo from the net when l look at it, it is me and many other artist. l empathize with this gentleman as l know his frustration when you don't have a problem with the painting, the problem lies in what will l paint next. If you have out side influences this makes it worse because it then become annoyingly confusing. and almost intrusive in you thoughts and ideas. This is where l am at. l thought moving to the beach would be great but just as l moved l got told that l may have a apartment through community housing and all thou it is fantastic. it has been intrusive to my plans to paint. So the other day, l said to myself "look at it as a holiday at the beach and in a month you are going home". so l did that and now l will show you my first painting. l here you say hooray for that, l know l am saying exactly the same thing. l have done 2 actually but the second one, not happy Jan.
This is called 'Under the Sea. When l was painting it, my thoughts were, moving sand, flowing water and weed,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog