I have been blogging for a while, just some times I get a little slack. Thats because I am doing it for myself, to be inspired from other artist and it helps me conjure up some thing in my head, then lay it down on paper, canvas or may be in a journal.
I never copy, all my arts comes from me, my creativity and my heart. It such a buzz for me to see something I am painting and watch it come to life. Today I am going to promote me for a change. Some times I dont have the confidence in my art. I will leave it up to you as all people have their own likes and dislike. I had forgotton how much I did when I was a child it had vanished from me while I was busy with family. It wasnt untill I started an art course in a community centre that I realised how much I missed my art. You dont think you are any good till you try. It was some time after the centre that I decided to studied a Diploma of Visual arts at Swinburne, and havent stopped. Before that I studied Photography B&W plus dark room procedure and I am also passionate about that infact probable do more images than art . I also and I promise after this I will stop I am a vocalist studied 4 years singing classical, jazz, blues, plus pop. I am 65 and an so happy I did these whe I was in my 40's because now I can never say I am board. I have a condition which arrive in my 5o's It called fibromyalgia and I am in pain every day so doing these thing helps me to divert in into crating and some times the pain disapeared so I am going to start swimming and self hypnosis also. 
 Here are a few pieces of my work. Some of these works are sold and the photos were done with a crappy phone thank god I have a decent camera now. Also some times when I am designing I then I put it through Adobe to change it to make prints for T shirts or just framed. I make that decision after I go through the process and I look at the finished product.

                                         











Comments

Popular posts from this blog