New Beginning New Project

Hi, 
To all you creative People, and to the ones that like to look at creative and artistic endeavours of our world.

l am back as promised with my new project. After going through page after page of books with no idea that was ticking my fancy. l stopped to have dinner and while l was munching on my food the brainstorm came. 
Years ago when l did my Diploma in Visual Art my graduation was on a cross of human and sea creatures / evolution, and what we would have looked like if things had gone wrong. 

In the series of paintings and drawing was Jelly fish and as l was not the greatest painter back then, l decided to have another shot.
This time as l have learned and grown l know l can do a much better job of it. 

Beside what better subject could l have chosen with the sea one street away. At night with my window opened l can hear the waves and some times smell and taste the salt air. l better get off this computer now as l need to eat and start researching my project and maybe start some preliminary paintings in my journal. 

Talk tomorrow fellow creators, l may even have some pics
Victoria miller 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog